Connecticut junk Removal LLC is this areas premier junk removal company. We have been in the waste disposal business for 80 years. What sets us apart is our unmatched experience and a completely intense & effective approach to customer service. We are always seeking dynamic people to join our organization.
Junk Removal Profesional needed
You will need a clean late model pickup truck or dump truck.
Our company is experiencing explosive growth, We are looking for 1 responsible individual to join us. Experience is not necessary, just the ability to properly connect with people and you also need to be in excellent physical condition.
If you are looking for job security, top pay, and career advancement representing a well-know established company, Connecticut Junk Removal LLC is the company for you. We offer a friendly & fun work environment, providing excellent pay and bonuses.
Our crew leaders & independent contractors perform junk removal services ranging from piano removal to estate cleanouts, simple couch removals and technical removals to include large heavy safes.
- Provide junk hauling support to crew leaders, using your own truck.
- Provide pickup/removal services
- A typical service call begins with being dispatched to a junk removal call, all jobs are already set up scheduled, sometimes you will assist the crew other times you will be dispatch to a simple removal, which could be a couch or pile of junk outside or in a garage
- Document estimates and invoices, both in writing and on smartphone.
- Collect payment and move on to the next service call.
- A valid driver’s license
- A late model pickup truck or dump truck
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- your own health and liability Insurance
- MUST BE ABLE TO:
– Complete intense physical work
– Able to lift 40-75 lbs repetitively
– Safely operate a company vehicle when required
– Perform work safely and efficiently
– Provide outstanding customer service
– Have reliable transportation to and from work
– Pass a drug and background screening
– Posses a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We follow all CDC safety guidelines to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19.
This is a unique opportunity to be involved with the fastest growing, most experienced junk removal company in the northeast. if you are properly motivated, and have the right combination of skills, come join us!
Salary is negotiable, the right person will understand how to proceed with this part. Please submit a letter of your intentions and requirements, or schedule a call to talk to us.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.